Water and Sewer Utility Accounts

Water service accounts are opened and billed by the City of Sunrise, as Weston purchases its water from the City of Sunrise Utilities Department. 
Details on the water meter reader service.

For New Water Connections/Disconnections and account billing and payments:  954-746-3232.

For Contractors:

New Customers

Garbage & recycling collection is automatically initiated when you open a water service account.  Garbage & recycling collection fees are placed onto your annual tax bill.

To apply in person:

City of Sunrise New River Civic Center 
60 Weston Road, Sunrise, FL 33326 
On the east side of Weston Road, 1 block south of State Road 84, behind Westgate Square. 

Hours of Operation: 
Monday – Friday  9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Documents required to open a new utility account:

  • Executed Settlement Statement
  • Driver’s License or official photo ID
  • $125 deposit


For the Bonaventure area of Weston:
Serviced by the City of Sunrise 
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 

After hours and weekends:  954-888-6087

All other areas in Weston:
Serviced by Indian Trace Development District 
Monday - Friday  9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 

After hours and weekends:  954-385-2600

Water Conservation

The Broward Water Partnership can help you conserve water by offering rebates and other incentives for replacing older, water-wasting toilets, shower heads and faucet aerators. For more information on rebates, visit ConservationPays.com.

Quick Links

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer