Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Roadways, Traffic Signs/Signals and Sidewalks

The City of Weston maintains all of the public transportation infrastructure, including roadways, bridges and sidewalks.

Report Signal and Street Light Outages or Downed Street Signs

Traffic signal out:

School zone flashing lights:

STOP or YIELD sign down:

Any other signs down:

Street light outages along State Road 84 ONLY:

Street light outages in Bonaventure area:

Report online at

Or contact 954-385-2600

Street light outages in other areas of Weston:

Report Other Traffic Issues

Roadway and Sidewalk Maintenance in Private Communities

Your Homeowner Association (HOA) maintains all of the infrastructure, roadways and landscaping within your private community.   For any maintenance or landscaping issues within your community, please call your HOA.

A link to the City's list of registered Weston HOA’s is provided: HOA List

Roadway Projects

75 Express
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) has implemented express lanes along 15 miles of I-75, from NW 170 Street in Miami-Dade County, to I-595 in Broward County. 

For details on this project, visit

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer