Keep our environment clean, one drop at a time.
Remember: Only Rain Down the Storm Drain.
If you witness illegal dumping, call the City of Weston's Environmental Response Line at: 954-519-1499. After regular business hours, please leave a message with your name, phone number, and a brief description of the concern. An on-call staff member will return the call as soon as possible. If the concern is considered to be an emergency, please call 911 and then 954-519-1499.
Please have the following information available before you call:
- Your name, address, work and home telephone number (optional)
- The nature of the complaint
- When did the violation occur? (Date and Time)
- Where did the violation occur? Include address, city and zip code (if known)
- Who is the company or person committing this act?
- Please provide any additional descriptions or background information that will enable the Response Personnel to better understand the situation
This term applies to any information regarding an alleged environmental violation or problem received from the public that falls within the jurisdiction of Department regulations. This excludes information regarding an emergency notification.
Self-reported notification of releases or problems required by either the Broward County Code or license.
It is a violation of City and state laws to dump trash or introduce pollutants into the City's water bodies and wetland mitigation areas.
|Types of Environmental Concerns Investigated by the Broward County Environmental Protection and Growth Management Department (EPGMD)||Concerns NOT Investigated by Broward County EPGMD|
|Aquatic and Wetland Resources||
|Water Resource Management||
Read more at Broward.org/EnvironmentalAndGrowth.