Due to the coronavirus outbreak, there are specific emergency orders regarding the use of parks. As of April 29, the City of Weston's passive parks are open with specific guidelines in place until further notice. Regional Park, Tequesta Trace and Vista Park remain closed. Additionally, all shelters and park pavilions remain closed.
For details, visit WestonFL.org/NewWay.
*Virtual Classes and activities are Available! Visit WestonFL.org/Parks/Classes for details.*
The City of Weston offers room rentals and park shelter rentals at specific park locations. For details, or to inquire about rental availability, please contact the Weston Community Center at 954-389-4321.
Park Shelter Rentals
Park shelters are available for rental at Weston Regional Park and Emerald Estates Park. Shelters or gazebos at all other parks are available for use on a first-come, first serve basis.
Shelter Rental Fees:
- $75 plus tax (8:00 AM - 9:00 PM)
- Covered with an aluminum roof
- Picnic tables on a concrete pad
- Electricity (110V) and water
- Charcoal grill
- Suggested Capacity is 30 people
- Playgrounds located near each shelter site
Bounce houses (without water) are only permitted at Emerald Estates and Weston Regional Parks near the picnic shelters, provided the company provides the City with proof of insurance naming the City of Weston as "Additional Insured".
Dogs are NOT permitted in Weston Regional Park; however, are allowed in Emerald Estates park (on a leash).
Alcohol is NOT permitted in any City park.
Refunds/Rain Checks: If warranted, a refund will be issued due to weather conditions.
Call the Weston Community Center at 954-389-4321 to verify shelter availability. Complete the Shelter Use Rental Agreement form linked below and submit with payment to the Weston Community Center.
Community Center Room Rentals
Rooms are available to rent at the Weston Community Center for birthday parties or other small functions.
- Rooms are available for rental on Saturdays only
- Rooms are rented on an hourly basis
- The room rental includes the use of tables (6’ long or 60” round) and chairs
- No kitchen facilities are available, though there is a room available to caterers for equipment and food preparation
The Community Center’s multipurpose room is divided into three sections.
- Multipurpose Room (entire room): $150 per hour plus applicable tax
- Multipurpose Room (two-thirds of room): $100 per hour plus applicable tax
- Multipurpose Room (one-third of room): $50 per hour plus applicable tax
- Damage Deposit: $100 per room
Alcohol is NOT permitted in City parks or facilities.
To verify room availability or for more details, please call the Weston Community Center at 954-389-4321.
Can I book a shelter online?Not currently.
Can I rent Baseball/Soccer/Basketball field, etc. online?Not at this time .
Do you have pictures of park rentals online?yes.
How many picnic tables are in each shelter?Shelter 1 have 6 long picnic tables, shelter 2 & 3 have 4 picnic tables.
How many shelters are in Regional Park for Rental?Three (3) shelters for rental.
What is the cost of the shelters?Mon – Friday $63.60 all day rental, weekends and holidays $84.80 all day rental .
Which park shelters are first come first serve?Tequesta Trace, Country Isles, Eagle Point, Gator Run, Heron Park, Indian Trace, Library Park, Peace Mound Park, Vista Park & Windmill Ranch Park.
Which park shelters are free?Tequesta Trace, Country Isles, Eagle Point, Gator Run, Heron Park, Indian Trace, Library Park, Peace Mound Park, Vista Park & Windmill Ranch Park.
Which park shelters can I rent?Regional Park and Emerald Estates.