Currently Under Construction
The City is proud to announce its first public park within the Bonaventure community will be located at 520 Racquet Club Road, Weston, which is located at the northeast corner of Racquet Club Road and Botaniko Drive South. The new 2-acre park will serve the large residential community in the area, allowing more residents to access the City's park system and amenities close to their home.
Amenities will include:
- Playground equipment for children on poured in place rubber surface and covered seating areas
- a half-court basketball court
- outdoor fitness equipment for adults including a Pull-Up/Dip, Squat Press and Stretching Station
- a Bike Fixit Station
- a restroom facility
- lighted walkways
- seating areas
- dedicated parking accessed from Racquet Club Road
- landscaped open space areas
- related drainage, landscape and lighting
- dogs allowed on a maximum 6' leash
Below are images of the New Park Construction rendering, the outdoor fitness equipment and the playground equipment. These do not reflect the colors of the equipment or the poured in play surfacing. SCROLL DOWN TO THE PHOTO ALBUM.
Construction is now underway and completion is anticipated in April of 2020.
Enjoy photos of the parks progress and keep checking back! Click on the photo below to go to photo album:
An Informational Open House was held regarding Weston's New BONAVENTURE PARK on THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2019 AT WESTON CITY HALL Between the hours of 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM, 17200 Royal Palm Boulevard | Weston | FL | 33326