The City is proud to announce its first public park within the Bonaventure community, located at 520 Racquet Club Road, (at the northeast corner of Racquet Club Road and Botaniko Drive South.) The new two-acre park serves the large residential community in the area, allowing more residents to access the City's park system and amenities close to their home.
Park open as of May 9, 2020.
Hours: 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. (due to current Emergency Order)
Parks are limited to passive use at this time. Playgrounds, restrooms, water fountains, basketball courts and outdoor exercise equipment are closed.
- Playground for children with covered seating areas
- Half-court basketball court
- Outdoor fitness equipment for adults including a Pull-Up/Dip, Squat Press and Stretching Station
- Bike Fixit Station
- Lighted walkways
- Seating areas
- Parking lot, accessed from Racquet Club Road
- Landscaped open space areas
- Dogs allowed on a maximum 6' leash
Enjoy photos of the park construction process. Click on the photo below to go to photo album: