Copies of documents that are not available online are available through the Office of the City Clerk. This includes building documents such as site plans, building plans and permit records.
Payment Schedule for Public Record Copies
- $0.15 for each single-sided copy
- $0.20 for each double-sided copy
- $0.50 for each 11" x 17" page
- $5.00 for each site plan page
- $1.00 for each page certified plus cost of copies
- In addition to public record copy charges, special service charges for extensive clerical labor or information technology services shall apply
The cost for documents will be advised at the time of the request.
City of Weston
Office of the City Clerk
Custodian of Public Records -
Patricia A. Bates, MMC, City Clerk
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
To make a request for public records, you may send an Email email to the City Clerk or call 954-385-2000.