Street Light Pole Upgrade Project: Phase II
OPEN HOUSE FOR RESIDENTS
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Weston City Hall | 17200 Royal Palm Boulevard | Weston | FL
The City will be implementing the Street Light Pole Upgrade Project: Phase II, with modern LED light fixtures. The project scope includes the following City owned roadways:
- Catalina Drive
- Springs Boulevard
- North Lake Boulevard
The existing light fixtures are obsolete. The project will install 25' white metal street light poles with energy efficient LED fixtures. These are the shorter Weston standard poles and are currently in place on similar neighborhood roadways including Tequesta Trace, Island Way, Country Isles Road and Three Village Road in Town Center.
- Produce better illumination at night
- Directional lighting onto sidewalk and street
- Energy efficient LED with minimal UV emissions
- Greater durability and life expectancy
- Upgrade to the Weston standard white metal poles
Below is a project map and a visual of the current vs the new street light poles. The light pole that will be installed is the 25' LED pole.