Residential Quarterly Bulk Trash Pickup
- Date: -
The Quarterly Residential Bulk Trash Pickup will occur on your regularly scheduled garbage collection day as follows:
Single Family Homes & Multi-family units with Curbside Collection: Wednesday, April 17th, Thursday, April 18th, OR Friday, April 19th
Multi-Family with Dumpsters: Saturday, April 20th
All items should be curbside by 7 a.m.
Bulk items include but are not limited to:
- Furniture, mattresses, carpets and other large household items.
- Large and small appliances, such as dishwashers, laundry machines and stoves.
- Refrigerators or air conditioners must have Freon removed by a certified dealer.
- Mirrors, glass, glass top tables, windowpanes, and plate glass items should be safely placed in a rigid container to facilitate safe collection.
- Vegetative/landscape waste that is generated by the homeowner
NOT COLLECTED: Bulk items DO NOT include contractor-generated material, or vegetative waste (landscape materials) that is contractor generated, or household hazardous waste (HHW). Vegetative/Landscape waste is collected with your regular garbage collection.
THINK BEFORE YOU THROW - Consider donating before tossing
Help those in need, keep items out of the waste stream, and get a tax deduction. Several national organizations will even pick-up directly from your residence – you don’t have to wait for bulk pick-up day! There are many local, well-established charitable organizations that readily accept donated items. For questions regarding bulk pickup, please call the City of Weston Public Works Services Center at 954-385-2600 or visit the Residential bulk trash collection on the web.