Quarterly Residential Bulk Trash Pickup
- Date: -
The Quarterly Residential Bulk Trash Pickup will occur in January on your regularly scheduled garbage collection day as follows:
Single Family Homes and Multi-Family Units with Curbside Collection: Wednesday, January 16th, Thursday, January 17th OR Friday, January 18th
Multi-Family with Dumpsters: Saturday, January 19th
All bulk trash items should be curbside by 7 AM on the morning of your collection.
Bulk items include but are not limited to:
- Furniture, mattresses, carpets and other large household items.
- Large and small appliances, such as dishwashers, laundry machines and stoves.
- Refrigerators or air conditioners must have Freon removed by a certified dealer.
- Mirrors, glass, glass top tables, windowpanes, and plate glass items should be safely placed in a rigid container to facilitate safe collection.
- Homeowner-generated vegetative waste from regular yard maintenance -- NOT waste generated by lawn service or landscape contractors.
NOT COLLECTED: Bulk items DO NOT include contractor-generated material, or vegetative waste (landscape materials) or household hazardous waste (HHW). Vegetative/Landscape waste is collected with your regular garbage collection if it fits in your garbage cart, or placed out in bulk trash only if it is generated by the resident.
THINK BEFORE YOU THROW - Consider donating before tossing
Help those in need, keep items out of the waste stream, and get a tax deduction. Several national organizations will even pick-up directly from your residence – you don’t have to wait for bulk pick-up day! There are many local, well-established charitable organizations that readily accept donated items.
For questions regarding bulk pickup, please call the City of Weston Public Works Services Center at 954-385-2600 or visit Residential Bulk Trash Collection for more information.