City Commission (Virtual) Workshop
City Commission Workshop
- Date: 04/13/2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: City Hall
17200 Royal Palm Boulevard
Weston, Florida 33326
A virtual workshop meeting of the Weston City Commission will be held on
Monday, April 13 , 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
All City Commission Workshops and Meetings will be conducted virtually (online) until the Local State of Emergency due to COVID-19 is lifted.
Viewing/Listening Options for this Workshop Meeting:
- Live stream on the City of Weston’s website at: https://tinyurl.com/WestonFL-TV
- View on Government Access TV channel: Blue Stream Channel #25, Comcast Xfinity Channel #78, or AT&T Uverse Channel #99 (scroll to Weston Government TV).
- Connect to the Live Event link via Cisco Webex: https://tinyurl.com/Weston41320,
- Meeting/Event ID: 474 386 009 | Password: weston
- You can select to use audio from your computer.
- Call in to listen to meeting at: 1-415-655-0001, Meeting/Event ID: 474 386 009
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Florida Statutes Section 286.26, persons needing a special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact the City Clerk’s Office at 954-385-2000 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.