Quarterly Residential Bulk Trash Pickup (NEW Dates)
- Date: - (all day)
- Introduction: New dates postponed from originally scheduled dates in April
The Quarterly Residential Bulk Trash Pickup will occur on your regularly scheduled garbage collection day as follows:
Single Family Homes & Multi-family units with Curbside Collection: Wednesday, May 27 | Thursday, May 28 | OR Friday, May 29
Multi-Family with Dumpsters: Saturday, May 30
All items should be curbside by 7 a.m.
Bulk items include but are not limited to:
- Furniture, mattresses, carpets and other large household items.
- Large and small appliances, such as dishwashers, laundry machines and stoves.
- Refrigerators or air conditioners must have Freon removed by a certified dealer.
- Mirrors, glass, glass top tables, windowpanes, and plate glass items should be safely placed in a rigid container to facilitate safe collection.
- Homeowner-generated vegetative waste from regular yard maintenance -- NOT waste generated by lawn service or landscape contractors.
NOT COLLECTED: Bulk items DO NOT include contractor-generated material or household hazardous waste (HHW.)
THINK BEFORE YOU THROW - Consider donating before tossing
Help those in need, keep items out of the waste stream, and get a tax deduction. Several national organizations will even pick-up directly from your residence – you don’t have to wait for bulk pick-up day! There are many local, well-established charitable organizations that readily accept donated items.
For questions regarding bulk pickup, please call the City of Weston Public Works Services Center at 954-385-2600 or visit WestonFL.org/BulkTrash.