FREE TRAFFIC INFORMATION ON YOUR PHONE
FLORIDA’S 511 TRAVELER INFORMATION SYSTEM
The Florida Department of Transportation’s (FDOT) bilingual Florida 511 Traveler Information System provides traffic information on all of Florida’s interstates, toll roads and many other metropolitan roadways.
- Up-to-date traffic information on all interstate highways, toll roads and many other metropolitan roadways
- Commuter travel times and reports on crashes, congestion and construction
- Public transit, airport and seaport information
- AMBER, Silver and LEO Alerts
- Travel information, traffic camera views and free personalized services, including customized travel routes and e-mail, text and phone call alerts are available at www.FL511.com.
- Voice-activated and touch-tone navigation available
- New 511 App for iPhone & iPad, found in the navigation category or in the App Store, search on Florida 511
- All the information provided is available in English and Spanish.
- You may register up to two phone numbers at MY FLORIDA 511
and create a custom profile. To create an account, please visit http://www.fl511.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fMy511%2fTravelTimes.
The 511 system is available on any phone by dialing 511,
or by visiting www.FL511.com.