Residential service is provided by All Service Refuse. This contract is supervised by the
Director of Public Works.
» Click to view:
- Solid Waste Collection Map
- Recycling Collection Map
» Recycling Cart Video
||The City of Weston utilizes a cart system for refuse and recycling collection, one of the most advanced systems in use today. Click on the link below to view an informational sheet or watch a video on use of the system.
All Service Refuse - Customer Service 954-583-1830
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7AM-7PM and Sat 7AM-10AM
Customer Service can be reached for questions or concerns regarding collection.
NEW CUSTOMERS: Garbage & recycling collection is automatically initiated when you open a water service account.
A garbage cart and recycling bins will be delivered to your residence. You will receive a 96-gallon cart, unless you request the smaller, 64-gallon cart size. Garbage collection fees are placed onto your annual tax bill. To open a water account: 954-746-3232
THERE IS NO GARBAGE OR RECYCLING COLLECTION ON DECEMBER 25TH (CHRISTMAS DAY).
If your collection day falls on Christmas Day, your next collection will be your next regularly scheduled collection day. This is the only holiday with no collection.
GARBAGE / REFUSE COLLECTION
To Purchase an Additional Cart:
- Household garbage collection is twice weekly from all single and multi-family homes, between the hours of 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Only the carts supplied by the city may be used for garbage collection. Bagged garbage is to be placed into carts. Only garbage placed inside the cart will be collected; garbage left outside the cart will not be picked up.
- Vegetative waste is also to be placed into carts, either bagged or unbundled. Fronds too large to fit into cart may be placed on the ground next to cart for pickup.
- Carts are always to be placed at the curb with the wheels and handle toward your residence, and must be three feet from anything collection equipment could damage or restrict vehicle from pickup, such as a mailbox, fire hydrant or tree.
- Special Collections Available: Large amounts of unbundled vegetation or Bulk Waste can be collected for an additional fee upon scheduling of a special pickup. Contact Customer Service.
If an additional cart is desired, please call All Service Refuse at
954-583-1830. There is a one-time $62.00 fee for an additional cart, for either the 64-gallon or 96-gallon size.
RESIDENTIAL RECYCLING COLLECTION
- Recycling collection is once weekly.
- All recycling can go into the same cart. No sorting or separating!
- Newspapers, inserts, catalogs, magazines, junk mail, office paper, soft-covered books, file folders, soda cartons, and crushed boxes including tissue boxes and those from food items such as cereal, rice and pasta
- Flattened cardboard from non-food items such as shipping boxes Aluminum and steel food and beverage containers
- Plastic containers with neck narrower than body, such as soda bottles, milk, water, detergent and shampoo bottles
- Glass food and beverage containers
- Aluminum, steel or tin food and beverage containers
- Milk and juice cartons and drink boxes
DO NOT place these items in your recycling cart:
- Plastic bags
- Pizza boxes
- Styrofoam or plastic take-out containers or trays
- Certain glass products including window or auto glass, light bulbs, mirrors, glass cookware or bakeware, and ceramics
- Pots, pans, metal utensils or scrap metal
- Paint and pesticides
- Electronic waste and accessories
- Medical waste and pharmaceuticals
- Household garbage and other waste such as gas cylinders, tanks, rocks, dirt, building debris, flammables, small appliances
- Misc. plastics and toys
- Hoses, wires, holiday lights
QUARTERLY, FREE RESIDENTIAL BULK COLLECTION
Click here for BULK PICKUP web page.
HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL & RECYCLING OFFERED BY BROWARD COUNTY:
ELECTRONICS DISPOSAL FOR BROWARD COUNTY RESIDENTS: