The City of Weston has rooms available to rent at the Weston Community Center for birthday parties or other small functions.
Rooms are available on Saturdays only
Fee for Room Rental:
- Rooms may be rented on an hourly basis.
- The room rental includes the use of tables and chairs.
- Wall configurations allow for flexibility in function size, with the maximum capacity for a banquet of approximately 100 persons.
- No kitchen facilities are available though there is a room available to caterers for their equipment.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted in the Community Center or in the parks.
How to Rent A Community Center Room:
- Multipurpose Room (entire room) - $150 per hour plus applicable tax
- Multipurpose Room (two-thirds of room) - $100 per hour plus applicable tax
- Multipurpose Room (one-third of room) - $50 per hour plus applicable tax
- Damage Deposit $100 per room
Those interested in renting a room must fill out a Reservation Agreement
and pay at the Weston Community Center. You may download and print the form prior to visiting the Community Center - LINK HERE FOR ROOM RENTAL PERMIT
To check for room availability or for more details, please call our office at 954-389-4321
or stop by the Community Center.
The Weston Community Center
located in the Weston Regional Park
20200 Saddle Club Road